You only get one chance to make a first impression. Your outdated call center system spoils it.
Today’s customer is mobile, knowledgeable, and opinionated. They know what they want and when they want it. They even want to be engaged – BUT on their terms. Is your company ready for them? Many high growth companies attribute their success to one primary thing: Customer Engagement. Is your Contact Center a necessary evil, or have you truly integrated it (them) into the total company messaging and performance cycle. In a perfect world, your company should be an organic unit where everyone is totally aware of the branding, the issues, the value proposition, and the corporate strategy, to name a few. In most comanies the call center is at the point of the spear for all customer contact. They may be the only “face” the customer ever sees. Are they properly representing you to the world?
At Protos, we help companies sharpen the spear. Whether your Contact Center is established and needs a technology refresh, or you are considering formalizing a Contact Center department, we can develop a road map for you. Here are some of the issues you may need to consider:
- What functions are included: Sales, Marketing, Maintenance, Customer training, …
- How are the teams to be organized?
- What are the performance metrics for each member?
- What features are necessary for each function?
- What are the major IT infrastructure issues?
- Will the system be locally hosted or “cloud” based?
- What will the life cycle costs be?
We generally divide our effort into two phases:
- An initial needs assessment and requirements development
- An implementation phase, where we manage the implementation
Don’t leave your customer engagement engine to chance.
Options Available for today’s Contact Center
- Softphones on Every Desktop
- Voip Switching
- Virtual Desktops
- Location and Computer Independence
- Totally Browser Based
- Voice Analytics
- Predictive dialing
- Multi-channel (Social, EMail, Chat)
- Connectivity to CRM
- Rapid screen pops
- Automated Coaching
- Mobile friendly
- Workforce Management