My name is Bob Reid and the company is Protos, Inc.
Our tag line is “Advanced IT Solutions”
Sometimes, IT has been considered a necessary evil, but it has now become essential for competitiveness. There have been remarkable advances in IT such as cloud computing, social media, the ipad and iphone and virtualization. However, most companies are not positioned to take advantage of these advances. Our purpose at Protos is to intentionally move our customers into a secure, compliant and reliable infrastructure so that they will have the agility and robustness to remain competitive. We do this through a trusted adviser approach and a relationship with the top system providers in the world. Our partners include: Peak10.com for data center services, EMC for high availability consolidated storage, and VMware for hypervisor and management services. If you want to go virtual, or improve your backup methods, or move to a “private cloud”, we and our partners can make it happen.
May I ask you a few questions about your company’s IT?
- On a scale of one to 10 how important are computers to your business?
- Are you satisfied with the reliability of the systems?
- Are you happy with the capacity and flexibility of the IT?
- Have there been any long or unexplained outages?
- Do you have to meet any regulations such as HIPAA or PCI?
- Are there any advanced features which you need but do not have?
Answers: 1. 10; 2. no; 3. no way; 4. yes; 5. of course; 6. you betShare